Company History –
- Dr. Sanjay Awasthi begins basic research activities at University of Texas Medical Branch.
- Dr. Awasthi accepts position at the University of Texas at Arlington.
- University of Texas files initial patent applications for compositions and methods of use of the RLIP76 protein.
- University of Texas files additional patent applications for clinical applications of RLIP76 protein.
- Dr. Casey Cunningham, Kevin Lalande and Dr. Awasthi create Terapio to license the UTA patent portfolio and commercialize the RLIP76 protein technology.
- Terapio signs license agreement with the University of Texas System for exclusive, worldwide rights to the RLIP76 protein patent portfolio.
- Dr. Cunningham, Mr. Lalande and Dr. Awasthi launch Terapio.
- Dr. Curt Bilby joins Terapio as President and CEO.
- Dr. Awasthi appointed Vice President and Professor at University of North Texas Health Science Center.